Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shopping & Goodies Weekly

How is it that time of the week already?!

A Few Goody Gumdrops loves the latest 6126 Collection from Lindsay Lohan especially the sequin blazer!
Child Mode announces Heidi Klum for New Balance Collection
Fashion Cents gives you 3 guidelines for wearing or not wearing socks with shoes. Now we can all get on the right foot.
Check out RedPoppy Fashion's Fall fashion wish list, and the most perfect pleated skirt of the season!
Shopping and Info wants the crossbody bag seen on Vanessa Hudgens by Cole Haan.
Style Eyes takes a look at the first ever designer collection to be funded entirely by fans by Kate Eary @ Catwalk Genius
StyleMaven shops for her favorite lady like shoe of the season - Kitten Heels are on trend for Fall!
The Bare Skinny shows you Fifty Wicked Wedges!
TheFind tells you how to keep your summer glow year round with the best Sheer Body Shimmers.
Violet Revolution answers: How to look stylish without (or with) a coat this fall!

Photo source: stylemaven.com

2 comments:

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

I can't even begin to compete with your fashion know how - so amazed by your insights. Btw when did Oxford shoes become so popular? They're suddenly everywhere here in the UK and the way it seems in the US too! I wish I was tall so I could wear them, I'm 5ft2 and they make me look like a child! x

RedPoppy said...

Aw thanks so much Lulu, so sweet of you to say! Re the oxfords, actually I'm the same height as you and I look idiotic in them:) Not sure when the '80's stealthily came back into fashion! And thanks so much for sharing your photographic insights, will try fiddling with my Iso as well!...
xo