Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Les Copains, Versace, Moschino, Prada: Milan Fashion Week Spring 2011

Well it's safe to say that stripes are going to be HUGE next Spring! Stripes done well-in chic silhouettes and eye-popping colors-are pure candy. However I'm very concerned about Prada's stripes for Spring 2011. I'm all for modernized and inventive new takes on old shapes, but Prada's boxy striped ode to Tommy Bahama shirts and shapeless Dr. Evil '90's suits are pure awful! Who in their right mind (and don't get me started on the rave reviews received) would wear those? And while I'm at it, someone please tell Moschino that white cowboy hats are completely offensive when paired with feminine suits and polka dots!...

LES COPAINS






VERSACE






MOSCHINO






PRADA










Images courtesy of WWD

1 comment:

Kaya said...

Moschino is always great! I never heard of "les Copains" but i definetely fell in love with their looks! I love stripes:)

Your blog is really cool, i think i follow now;)