Friday, August 27, 2010

Rebecca Minkoff Launches Shoes!!

It's official, Rebecca Minkoff is launching a 25-piece shoe collection as part of her Spring 2011 line. Known for casual luxury via beautiful leather handbags and accessories at moderate prices ((in this designer obsessed age), Minkoff's footwear will be priced from around $160 to $395. Look at that, I'm already ogling the Vixen platform pump and Spring 2011 is aaaaages away!!!!
Check out some of the images:

The Vixen platform pump in Nude and Black triangle perforated leather
The Vamp platform pump in both Nude and Navy leather with color-blocked Pebble leather

8 comments:

Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

oh my those are too cute - I need some sparkly wedges I do! x

Anonymous said...

I like those. Really cute!

RedPoppy said...

Lovely to hear from you Lulu!
Thanks SF!

Unknown said...

Just when I thought I was far to excited to layer up in my winter woolies to possibly even THINK about anything remotely spring/summer those beautiful shoes come along and change my mind. Deliciously girly and extravagant, but clearly beautifully crafted too. Screw the high-heeled hikers I've been coveting, now my heat belongs to those embellished platforms. X

ella-lapetiteanglaise.blogspot.com

Trish said...

The vixen and vamp pump are gorgeous!!! I want both pairs!

Indigo | Iris said...

those pumps are gorgeous!!! ive just come across ur blog n i love it! im following u!

follow me too
www.cremedefemme.blogspot.com

E,x

RedPoppy said...

Thanks so much for your fab thoughts Ella, my sentiments exactly !xo

RedPoppy said...

Me two Trish!!
Indigo-Iris- Thank you so much!