Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cleobella Nevaeh Drawstring Bag from Shopbop

There's just something about this Cleobella leather studded bucket bag that's pulling me in with its tasseled drawstring!
It's probably a touch of 1980's nostalgia when I used to tote around my quilted bucket shoulder bag all over the place, but then again the dark brown distressed leather and metallic studs combination appeals in a very a glam-casual way.
Available through our shopbop.com link

...and check out Shopbop's big mention today in the New York Times Fashion & Style section!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great bag!!!

www.fashionfirstandforemost.blogspot.com

xo Ryley

CatieBeatty said...

I usually don't like studded leather but this bag is so good! The leather is so lush and the studs look almost like pearls. Great shape too!

RedPoppy said...

Thanks for all your comments! I super love this bag. Now I just have to save up...RP