Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carrie Bradshaw is Back!



It's official!!! Sarah Jessica Parker has begun filming scenes (take a first look below) for the much anticipated Sex and The City sequel in New York City, and doesn't she once again look fabulous in white! I also can't wait to see Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristen Davis (Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte respectively) in action. Unfortunately the casting producers passed over yours truly RedPoppy for the role of Samantha's fashionable friend for which they had an open casting call a few weeks ago in NY City. I mean, didn't they love the cute photo of me at the Central Park Zoo I submitted?? Anways, if any of my dear readers have succeeded in being cast as supporting characters, I would love to hear from you!
xoxo RedPoppy





Photos courtesy of dailymail.co.uk

No comments: