Sunday, February 1, 2009

Navy Blue I love you

Navy blue, and I'm talking deep dark blue, is one of those colors that goes with anything. Though I can never seem to find a shoe in navy, it's a powerful color that is synonymous with sailors, royalty, intelligence, and school uniforms. Navy also looks fabulous on redheads, so it's a good thing it made a strong showing this past fall/winter when I made sure to pick up every navy sweater I could find. Thankfully navy will continue to trickle into Spring, when I will be joyfully pairing my navies with dark denim, cotton whites, kelly-green knits, yellow silk, orange stripes, pink solids...........

BCBG Max Azria, Bluefly.com

Mayle Samira folded clutch, eluxury.com

Chris Benz Marion jacket, Shopbop.com

Wool hacking jacket, J.Crew.com

Jimmy Choo Middle Zip Hobo, NeimanMarcus.com

Kate Spade "gwenda" flat, Nordstrom.com

Cashmere crewneck sweater, JCrew.com

Swiss-dot Fontana dress, J.Crew.com

Fab Open Front Slub Cardigan, Forever21.com

No comments: