Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hooray for Redhead Models

There simply are not enough redhead models being represented in the fashion world today, or ever. In fact, there are currently only three I can think of. Change IS coming our way, however, and today it's in the form of RedHead-Models.com, a Berlin based modeling agency which specializes only in naturally redhead women, men (yes there are plenty of handsome redhead men in the world!), and children. Can you imagine, a whole line up of gingers (UK redheads), showcasing their best and brightest trait. If you are a redhead seriously thinking about a modelling career, because you're, well, tall and gorgeous, then check out www.redhead-models.com. I'm thinking of applying myself.....ok just dreaming.......

1 comment:

JMD said...

Ha ha, that's so funny. In your profile you mention red hair, but dark eyebrows! My hair/eyebrows are the same way. I have always thought it was so weird!