Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sonia Rykiel pour H&M Spring is Here!

I couldn't wait to get myself over to the nearest H&M store this past weekend to see the rainbow knitted splendor of Sonia Rykiel's collection for H&M. By the time I got there, however, the divinely chic sweaters in hot pink, black, and yellow were completely gone and a lone multi-colored striped scarf remained untouched in their place. You bet I bought it on the spot. With your Sonia Rykiel purchase you also get a gorgeous proper pale pink paper carry bag! Imagine my utter glee... I will say that it's probably the most impressive and authentic designer capsule collection to have come out of the European-based superstore, and if the near-empty racks, save for some shoes and sparkly bracelets, are anything to go by, H&M has got one seriously good looking hit on their hands...
PS. I'm still utterly obsessed with their redhead ad campaign on billboards and windows all over the City!


1 comment:

Cara said...

HI, i love your blog and was wondering if you wanted to do a swap post with me! I was going to email you but I cant find ur email so come over to me blog and shoot me one about a swap post. thanks.

www.instantlyruby.blogspot.com