Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inside Fashion Week and Redheads

It's been a very exciting and busy week here in NYC! Yours truly (Red Poppy) works as a wardrobe stylist/dresser backstage at several amazing shows during New York's Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Starting with the celebrity packed Heart Truth Red Dress show, it's been incredible to see such gorgeous faces, fabulous clothes, and impressive creativity since last thursday. In fact, today was so very exciting because I met redhead models Nataliya Piro & Canadian newcomer Chantal Stafford-Abbot!!! Both were lovely and ethereal....


Just yesterday I was checking out the Maybelline booth at Fashion Week, and the next thing I know I'm getting a limited edition calendar autographed by model Erin Wasson! Definitely a fun moment. Some of my favorite shows so far: Jason Wu, Michael Bastian, Halston, Marchesa, & Badgley Mischka.. and I can't wait to do it all again next season at Lincoln Center (sigh, I will really miss Bryant Park)...
Photos courtesy of redheadmodels.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anny said...

What an awesome job and exciting treat to meet those beautiful women!