Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bags by Puma

I count myself among those fashionable young ladies who have a slight obsession with gorgeous handbags, although I prefer to call it a very strong appreciation. I especially love the smell of soft new leather in a perfect shade of whatever color I am in love with at that particular time. Of course sometimes I am just as happy sniffing the PVC "hide" of a brand-new sporty handbag which is both super cute and, as it turns out, a lot more affordable.

Which brings me to Puma and their must-have bags. I've been a card-holding member of Puma handbags for several years now, as I find their casual/sporty/sturdy/strong/vinyl but never cheap looking bags in a modest choice of sharp color combinations quite hard to resist. Zappos.com, of free shipping both ways fame, has a great selection of Puma bags in all sorts of colors and styles. Best of all you'll look super stylish without having to dip into your hard-earned savings, and that my friends, smells sensational!
Available now on zappos.com









No comments: