Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Spring in Your Step

You know Spring has sprung when you start thinking about that pedicure you haven't had since last September 3rd. Your dusty flip-flops are beckoning and your pasty white hands are screaming for a Vitamin D glow. It's a good thing your nails are perfect settings for bright sunny colors (you might not brave otherwise) such as flamingo pink, Key-Largo orange, and kiss me lipstick red (those I made up, pretty good eh?). OPI nail lacquer has partnered with Sephora for a line of 54+ gorgeous nail color shades simply called Sephora by OPI, which will help you decide just how sunny you want to be. Here are some of my favorite colors, available at Sephora.com







1 comment:

Trish said...

Love love these shades! I may just have to paint each of my nails a different color :)