Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shopping & Goodies Weekly

It's our weekly link exchange roundup of what's hot this week in fashion and style!
A Few Goody Gumdrops shares that her fabulous friends from Shopping and Goodies made Technorati's list of Top 100 fashion blogs! We made it, too!
GirlsTalkinSmack shares photos of Lindsay Lohan's meth teeth!
RedPoppy Fashion has partnered with Shabby Apple for this amazing Giveaway!!
Shopping and Info attended the Gypsy Fashion Runway Show!
The Budget Fashionista shares amazing fall dresses under $50!
TheFind wants you to do your part to help find The Cure before Breast Cancer Awareness Month is over with Boy Meets Girls fun tees for a cause.
-Image via The Find

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checking out the links now - interested in the budget fashionista link!

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

CHOCAROME said...

amazing post - thank you for sharing!
By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/