Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Precious

I just recently watched three glorious hours of one of my absolute favorite films (and book series by J.R.R. Tolkien) The Lord of The Rings. I am in love with the brilliantly imagined and woven storyline, the breathtaking Kiwi landscape, and aaaaah the actors!!! Every single one more talented and gorgeous than the next. In fact I will forever have a crush on Sir Ian McKellen as Gandalf, Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, and Elijah Wood (not as Frodo Baggins). In that order. And all you massively dedicated fans will want to click here to see a very recent photo of the three reunited Hobbits at Billy Boyd's (aka Peregrin "Pippin" Took's) real life wedding!....Talking about LOTR, let's segue into my precious territory with these encrusted jeweled dazzlers...

 
OSMAN YOUSEFZADA Suede Jeweled Wedges

PRADA
 Raso Stone Clutch  Bergdorf Goodman

J.CREW Frank merino wool sweater  Net-A-Porter

LANVIN
Jeweled Nyota Shoulder Bag  Barneys
D&G Women's Studded Ballet Flats  Endless.com 


Suede jeweled wedges image via Confashions from Kuwait

2 comments:

coco kailee said...

I remember when I first saw Aragorn and Legolas on screen... I pretty much swooned at the sight of both of them! Strider, the tall, dark and handsome mystery man with the broody exterior, and Legolas the fair-faced, fair-haired alien beauty with the curious eyes. Ahh! I love it!

And can I just say... I NEED those Osman Yousefzada wedges in my life. Seriously, they are amazing.


xoxo coco
http://www.muffintopbaby.com

RedPoppy said...

Coco can i just say how much I love your comment?! xo Still swooning over here... RP