Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sales 2011 & Happy Thanksgiving!

Between Macy's big day parade, Lord & Taylor's 20% OFF Savings, and Bloomingdales' brown bagging sales, it's no wonder my head is usually spinning by the time Thanksgiving comes around. As most of you benign shoppers know, Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving have the power to turn perfectly nice shops into tornado-hit carnivals. So besides rustling through old tear sheets of turkey and brussel sprout recipes, I must also seriously contemplate the morning after Thanksgiving question - Will I or will I not actually hop onto the subway at 6am, destination H&M, where I am hopeful to snatch up a sale coat or ten? 'Tis the eternal question then, do I risk my sanity and zen?...
I shall keep you posted!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
xo RP
Top image via H&M

No comments: