Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Accessorize U.K. Arrives in the U.S.!

...or more accurately Accessorize is coming to New York City!! According to WWD a 400-square-foot store opens at 329 Bleecker Street on Oct. 28 and an even bigger unit at Union Square. I literally cannot wait because I have been buying myself those colorful little change purses and fabulous jewelry trinkets from Accessorize for as long as I can remember some of my oldest visits to London. In that marvelous British city there used to be an Accessorize on practically every street corner (much like Starbucks in New York's big city), and I'd make sure to visit every single one in case I missed one single change purse style!

3 comments:

Miss Larry said...

I didn't know there weren't Accessorize stores in the US...that's incredible! You've got everything.

I hope Starbucks will come in Italy soon but I am not sure about that :D

Anyway, I love Accessorize; it'so glamour. Do you have Claire's in you country?

Miss Larry

RedPoppy said...

Thanks for your comment! Aw, Starbucks must get to Italy! And we do have Claire's all over the country. A bit too many actually :)

Anonymous said...

I love Accessorize and especially the one in Bicester Village which is a designer discount village!

You would LOVE it!! :)xx