Thursday, January 14, 2010

Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2010

It's really quite amazing that it's January, right here in the middle of a New York City deep winter freeze, when fashion's pre-Fall collections are almost over only to be followed by the proper Fall 2010 collections in February. What exactly is my point surely you are wondering? That I am only just now gathering my wardrobe's woolly bits and pieces for the winter season when the fashion industry is already showing their woolly bits for next winter- I can barely keep up! In the meantime here's Balenciaga's usually sharp but newly colorful pre-Fall collection...can't wait to see what's coming for Fall!









Photos courtesy of style.com

1 comment:

Caroline Amelia said...

I'm more of a soft shapes kinda gal but theses are some good designs !!!