Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Marathoning & Covers Lately

Hiya everyone, and my apologies for being AWOL! It's been a mad last two weeks, namely because I ran/walked my very first Half Marathon on Sunday in Las Vegas! It was a fabulous weekend of friends and fun, but completing those 13.1 miles was the most exciting and emotional moment I will never forget. About 80 of us ambitious athletes (many of us, including yours truly, have only been on the camera side of marathons) teamed up to raise money for Team Lifeline, an incredible children's charity, as we made the emotional journey past the Strip and all the way to the finish line. Besides the swell of pride I felt at completing the marathon, I also enjoyed some fab adventures over the weekend which included celebrity spotting our favorite bachelor couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney (who were in town to renew their vows at the 'Run-Thru Wedding' during the Vegas half marathon), and seeing what all the fuss was about Kim Kardashian's favorite hotspot Tao. So please stay tuned for photos and such, and in the meantime let's take a look at some of my favorite magazine covers from November and December...!
Images courtesy of FGR

No comments: