Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shopping & Goodies


This week's edition of Shopping & Goodies has lots of what's hot and fashionable this week:

A Few Goody Gumdrops is giving away a pair of of Truluxe dark wash bootcut jeans with "bling". Enter to win!
RedPoppy Fashion is thinking ahead to Fall thanks to some gorgeous heels making an early summer debut!
Shopping and Info gets shaded with Marc Jacobs aviator sunglasses. A must-have Summer essential!
StyleMaven is ready for summer adventure with a Tres Chic Colorful Nylon Messenger Bag from JPK Paris. Mais oui!
The Fashion Buzz explores how you can be ethical and stylish this festival season with its Green Festival Fashion Guide
TheFind has shopped and found a few fun and daring earrings to bring a bit o' fabulous to an ordinary day or night look.


Image via Stylemaven.com

5 comments:

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Hi there. As a fellow Redhead I have to say I love your blog ^^ glad I found you ^^ x

Gracey Williams said...

Looove those messenger bags! I would love to get my hands on the first 2 colors!

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous! Loving the pink one! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I love these bags! Amazing!

Evil Nelly said...

I need these in my life now!!

xo_nelly
ur newest follower

www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com