Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup 2010 Heroes: Hello Gorgeous!

Woohoo! I'm so excited for the biggest sporting event in the world, The FIFA World Cup, which commenced last night in South Africa. 700 million fans await the first eagerly anticipated match of U.S.A. vs England which takes place on saturday, and unfortunately I will be missing the game and investing in a DVR. So I couldn't think of anything better than to share with you some pics of the World Cup's Top Players, which by the way took me ages to compile as I took into serious consideration qualities such as talent, world rank, and of course major hotness!!...

Lionel Messi, Argentina

Fernando Torres, Spain

Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal

Kaka, Brazil

Gonzalo Higuain, Argentina

Wayne Rooney, England (yikes)

Alberto Gilardino, Italy

Yoann Gourcuff, France

Didier Drogba, Ivory Coast

Andres Iniesta, Spain

Harry Kewell, Australia

Gerard Pique, Spain

Photos courtesy of smh.com.au, timeslive.co.za, independent.co.uk, fmft.net, skysports.com, armchairgm.wikia.com

7 comments:

COCAMIA said...

These soccer players are so very talented and pretty HOT! Great Post!

RedPoppy said...

Thanks :)

Trish said...

woohoo! great post!

RedPoppy said...

thank you!

Margarida Brito Paes said...

Yoann Gourcuff is so so hot! greate post! now i will see the games with more atention! eheh

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oh no, please don't tell me you think Wayne Rooney is hot?! Over here in England we've nicknamed him Shrek!! :-p

RedPoppy said...

-hahahaha Becky, you made me laugh out loud..
I happen to NOT think Wayne is anything but pale and cherubic looking. He's included because he is ranked one of the top three players in the world, and I'm sure somewhere out there another Fiona thinks he's gorg....

-Margarida, thanks,I fully agree!