Thursday, November 26, 2009

Winter Coats: Puffy & Quilted


Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and may all your turkeys turn out crispy. So I spent some time yesterday watching excited gaggles of ice skaters whizzing around NYC's Rockefeller Center Ice Skating rink, and I couldn't help but notice the many different styles of deliciously quilted puffer coats worn by natives and tourists alike. In case you haven't noticed yet puffy down coats are all the rage this season, and since there are so many to choose from I've done a bit of research and found some stunners which have caught my eye and which I must have!! Priced from high to affordably high-med (because that's what pretty coats cost these days), let's all pray together that these coats miraculously go on sale this crazy mad rush Black friday, and perhaps I'll see you at the shops....
Moncler.com

Add Down
Burberry
Burberry
Add Down
Mackage
Available at Saks.com

Lauren by Ralph Lauren
The North Face
UGG Australia
Elie Tahari
Available at Bloomingdales.com

No comments: